WELCOME TO SAINT ANNE SCHOOL!
St. Anne School serves students from early education through 8th grade. Our Little Saints Preschool (you will find Preschool information under the Students Tab on our Homepage) offers 3 year old and 4 year old programs.
Our program goal, our mission for Kindergarten through 8th grade is to assist students through sound academic preparation, commitment to prayer, service and respect for others. St. Anne School is a great choice as you consider giving your children the gift of Catholic education they so richly deserve. At St. Anne School our students are individuals and our teachers take the time to educate, support, get to know and challenge students through hard work in a supportive and welcoming atmosphere. Your children learn and grow in an environment of strong academics, faith, leadership, service and love. They are well-rounded and prepared to meet the challenges of their world and are prepared for a bright future.
Call us today to learn more. We are thrilled to offer tours and student shadow days. Transfer grants are available for students entering St. Anne from non-Catholic schools in 1st through 7th grades. All Faiths are Welcome.
Call the Advancement Office to schedule a tour or for additional information about what makes St. Anne School a GREAT choice! Call Mrs. Brida at 610-868-4182 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to Choose St. Anne School!!
- Great Teachers who serve their students. They are passionate about education.
- St. Anne School Rocks - Faith * Prayer * Love * Service.
- We teach core values and we value every student.
- We are a safe and secure school community.
- We are the school where everyone knows your name.
- Academic Excellence-the standard is our minimum.Our students excel through hard work. They are challenged to be responsible life learners.
- We teach our students to be morally strong and of service to others.
- We have fun. We have sports, academic clubs, music, art, technology and more...
- We nurture respect for self and others.
- Our families are what make us great!
- High scoring on Standardized Tests
- We develop the "whole child."
- Curriculum enriching field trip program
- Leadership opportunities...Student Council, Student Ambassadors, Altar Servers, etc.
- Parents have online access to student grades.
- Successful High School/College Matriculation
- All Faiths Welcome
- Half and Full Day Kindergarten and Preschool Programs
- Before and After School/Preschool Extended Care - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm with flexible scheduling!