St. Anne School Welcomes You to Visit and Tour Today!
Do you hope for a safe and secure school environment for your child?
Transfer Grants Available - All Faiths Welcome
Your child is your most precious gift. They are our gifts too!
Openings in Kindergarten through 8th Grade!
A place where your child is an individual - everyone knows their name!
Strong Academic Fundamentals
Values and Faith, Respect, Leadership, Structure and more. . .
St. Anne School serves students from early education through 8th grade. Our program goal is to help students excel through sound academic preparation, commitment to prayer, service and respect for others. We strive to nurture our students' individual God given gifts, challenging them to lead and contribute to their community. St. Anne's faculty and administration work to provide a secure and safe setting in which students may celebrate the joy of learning.
Our program continues its long tradition of academic excellence, partnering with families to lovingly teach our students values and enthusiastically value every student.
TOP 20 REASONS TO CHOOSE ST. ANNE SCHOOL
The Catholic School of Choice in Your Neighborhood!!
1. Great Teachers who serve their students. They are passionate about education.
2. St. Anne School Rocks - Faith * Prayer * Love * Service.
3. We teach core values and we value every student.
4. We are a safe and secure school community.
5. We are the school where everyone knows your name.
6. Academic Excellence- the standard is our minimum. Our students excel
through hard work. They are challenged to be responsible life learners.
7. We teach our students to be morally strong and of service to others.
8. We have fun. We have sports, academic clubs, music, art, technology and more...
9. We nurture respect for self and others.
10. Our families are what make us great!
11. High scoring on Standardized Tests
12. We develop the "whole child."
14. Curriculum enriching field trip program
15. Leadership opportunities...Student Council, Student Ambassadors, Altar Servers, etc.
16. Parents have online access to student grades.
17. Successful High School/College Matriculation
18. All Faiths Welcome
19. Half and Full Day Kindergarten and Preschool Programs
20. Before and After School/Preschool Extended Care - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
with flexible scheduling!